Monday, January 4, 2010

For the attention of EP Iran Delegation : Yes you can make a change : a revolution in Iran ! Stop helping us . Thank you

The very sad Note written on the clip that shows the lives of prostitutes in Iran ! I still think the EP delegation can bring about a Great revolution basically don't you think so! ?

Welcome, come on in please. Come and see our wealthy life made by working of bad girls and in a wrong way! We are wealthy in a different way!
The subject is her self and her sister professional prostitutes, and says FOOD is the daily strive!
The mother says... I have decided a number of times to kill us all , I also bought the stuff and even tasted it .. I am so ashamed of this life but I have no help at all to keep us alive.
My life was not like this



No comments:

Post a Comment